Educate Our Children So They Don't Become Another Survivor
Our children need to be educated on the different types of people and situations they may encounter in the world in order to be able to make sound decisions. I can't imagine my daughters being so naive that they allow a man to disrespect and degrade them continuously and remain silent and refuse to walk away. The more educated they are on the reality of today's society, the more equipped they will be and less likely to become a survivor. Don't let the things we didn't know be the same things our children don't know. Let's educate them now so they're ready later and do it in this Juicebox Apparel t-shirt while sharing this call to action with the world!
SIZING: The unisex fit means it nice and comfy and will likely fit true to size.
Follow these general guides:
- Like a shirt that shows off your curves just a bit? Order a size down.
- Want something comfy that you don’t have to worry about what’s showing? Order a size up.
• Bella+Canvas Unisex Short Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt with Tear Away Label
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|